Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Like to See Joe Burrow See Preseason Snaps?
(07-18-2021, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I did not see enough of him getting rid of the ball to avoid a loss.

You guys claim you watched the games but you never saw Burrow hold onto the ball too long?  I did not even get to watch half of the games yet I still saw plenty of that.  

This 100% proves my point that it does not matter if you watch every play of every game when you only see what you want to see.

[Image: red_herring1.png]

Yes, i saw him hold the ball too long. Yes, i saw him take unnecessary sacks. Yes, i saw him get blown up due to his own mistakes of not getting rid of the ball or not getting on the ground sooner. 

The bottom line is, he's very adept at avoiding the rush and getting out of potential sacks...and he was a rookie. He learned from his mistakes and i'd fully expect to see more improvement. 

The other bottom line is, and my question went toward what PDub asked you; you can't just complare EoY stats and say he's the worse/the same/better than X,Y,Z without watching him play and seeing him do it or not do it. Dalton could do it, he just couldn't do it enough and it's not something he looked to be intrinsically able to do. Some QBs do have that quality/ability. Burrow looks to be one who has it more than not. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Like to See Joe Burrow See Preseason Snaps? - rfaulk34 - 07-18-2021, 02:23 PM