Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-06-2015, 11:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guess you're losing me. You admit it happens then suggest I should "base my points of contention on reality".

Where did you get that I said people might dress inappropriately or mentioned attacks? But it is I that must "base my points of contention on reality".

Some men in the US wear kilts. I will concede that point. 

Obviously the rational line of thought is that we are going to see a lot of this and have to explain it to our sons and daughters

[Image: 5-11_TACTICAL_DUTY_KILT_EXMPL_1.jpg]

Do not act like my concerns are not valid and realistic...

Also, I am assuming your issue with Roxanne was her wearing lingerie. I'm not sure why else you posted it. My response then tried to explain the dishonesty in suggesting that what she wears in glamour shots at her home is what we would see her out in public like, especially since it was a response to photos I posted of someone actually in public. You then attempted to use the logic "so, you're telling me that no one wears lingerie like clothes in public ever?". I cannot say they don't, but that's like saying that we must always be worried of naked people since people have gone out nude before. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston voters respond: bathroom usage by anatomy - BmorePat87 - 11-07-2015, 08:16 AM