Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center Austin Reiter in for visit
(07-26-2021, 12:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because Whit earned the right to be vocal about anything and everything to do with the team he gave a decade + of high level play to. WTH has Troy Blackburn ever done (besides marrying a billionaire) to give him the right to be so abrasive during a negotiation? If I’m an agent or player dealing with him and that’s the norm of how he conducts himself I’m wondering who the **** that little shit thinks he is. It’s not a good look no matter how you slice it.

Sorry, but in my book, you don't get to disrespect someone publicly and then whine and cry because you felt they were unprofessional in private years later.  Whit gave then 10+ years.  They gave him millions of dollars and were willing to give him millions more.  If you're going to be a professional football player, you should conduct yourself as a professional.  Whit did not.  For all we know, part of Blackburn's "abrasiveness" was caused by Whit's whining to the media years before.

Blackburn has negotiated a lot of contracts for the Bengals.  He has as much experience and expertise as the typical player agent would.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Center Austin Reiter in for visit - jj22 - 07-23-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Center Austin Reiter in for visit - Whatever - 07-26-2021, 01:51 PM
New Center? - Chezaugie - 07-25-2021, 07:58 PM