Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center Austin Reiter in for visit
(07-26-2021, 03:17 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: So does that mean if we offer jessie bates 5 years 20 mil total that hes greedy too and he doesnt want to be here? 4 mil dollars a year to play a game is alot.  He must be some very unloyal sob if he doesnt sign that deal.

With one of my employers, I actually declined a raise and told them to split it up amongst the group of people I had under me because a couple of them were ready to leave and it would have been difficult to find replacements and get them trained to their level in a reasonable amount of time.

I know people that have worked for struggling companies and stayed on despite not getting paid for weeks at a time because they loved the work and the people and the people they worked for.

Those are examples of loyalty.  Loyalty really doesn't exist in the NFL unless you're willing to retire rather than leave. Polamalu retiring to create desperately needed cap space for the Steelers, now that's loyalty.     

You're example is also kind of bad.  You're comparing a guy who had made $50+ million to a guy that hasn't even made $5 mil.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Center Austin Reiter in for visit - jj22 - 07-23-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Center Austin Reiter in for visit - Whatever - 07-26-2021, 03:49 PM
New Center? - Chezaugie - 07-25-2021, 07:58 PM