Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey B full go at training camp
(07-26-2021, 08:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Since we’re doing if’s…

If AJ doesn’t push off (man if that wasn’t a preview of what was to come…) Burrow throws a game winning TD against a really tough defense in his first ever start.

Hell, if our cheeseburger storage facility of a kicker didn’t pull his labia we go to OT where Burrow would have had another shot to win it.

AJ and Bullock weren't rookies, they were past their "BEST BY" date veterans.  All I'm saying is that Burrow made a specific "That doesn't work in the NFL, but it's good that you know that now" INT in his very first NFL action and that MAAAAYBE could have been sorted out with some pre-season work (not that he had the option, but I was responding to someone who said Burrow didn't need the pre-season).

All I'm saying is that if you look at Burrow's first game with an objective eye, the guy could have used a pre-season.  If we roll into week 1 this year and Burrow seems a bit rusty and out of sorts then maybe he needed a pre-season this year.  We won't know until it happens, but week 1 of 2020...he could have used a few pre-season reps.  No harm in admitting that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joey B full go at training camp - pally - 07-26-2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Joey B full go at training camp - Nately120 - 07-26-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Joey B full go at training camp - J24 - 07-26-2021, 09:25 PM