Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucs may lose draft picks....
(07-24-2021, 03:58 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: I try to be really objective but I'm not a Zac fan at all. Seems like he'd be a better OC than HC. Burrow's gonna need the coaches' help too imo. That first year back from a major injury can be a mental hurdle. I saw it with Flacco. He was tough as nails but the first year back from his knee injury was a challenge. Changed the way he played and took him most of the season to get back to normal.

Actually I think Zac would be a better HC if he just stuck to that and hired a proven OC. Too much on his plate trying to be the HC
and the OC. He has done a very good job of putting a good team together in my opinion and was given a shit roster. Think we will
know much better how good he actually is with his own roster this season. Expecting us to be pretty damn good this year with this
roster.

Of course barring injuries. Kind of hard to coach a team with terrible play on both sides of the trenches which Taylor inherited.

Think we are really improved in the trenches after the moves that have been made. We will see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-20-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-27-2021, 10:15 AM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-27-2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-28-2021, 01:23 PM