Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center Austin Reiter in for visit
(07-28-2021, 01:23 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I haven't heard anything regarding the knee, but of course it's possible.   It's also very possible it's over money and/or opportunity to start.  If we bring him in and are able to sign him for a bargain then good for us, but it would have to be an agreeable amount for him, and he likely wants to make much more than the 3m he made previously as a starting center.  

***edited to add: apparently per Truck 101's post in another thread, his agent mentioned something about the knee, so I stand corrected 

Zim posted it on Twitter; can't quote it now, but paraphrasing, he said, "Agent said knee isn't 100%, but other teams are interested. Could be (Cap emoticon) by his agent though."

The, "Cap," for those wondering, means he's lying lol

(07-28-2021, 02:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I would agree they will be a difference but we also have to be honest about performance from last year.. Spain played more snaps than Redmond and did not perform up to his signing. XFS only played 27% of snaps last year with a injury and also performed below expectations. Carman has never played in the NFL so jury is still out on him.

Jesus Christ... the guy played an entire game, sans 1 series, *2* days after he was signed and THEN played RT for 2 games, when he's never taken a snap at T before (from what I could find, may be wrong on that). And he STILL was beyond-serviceable, even if he wasn't spectacular at all.

If you expect someone to be all-world coming into that sitch, in addition to the crappy oline we fielded, I don't know if that's just ignorance, hate or pure-trolling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Center Austin Reiter in for visit - jj22 - 07-23-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Center Austin Reiter in for visit - Truck_1_0_1_ - 07-28-2021, 03:12 PM
New Center? - Chezaugie - 07-25-2021, 07:58 PM