Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives
It's nice to see Democrats caring about law enforcement for a change. And of course this was motivated by white supremacy, white supremacy is responsible for everything bad that happens in this country and all white people should feel responsible for it. As far as an insurrection, that's a huge stretch. After all, no one in the crowd had an F-15 or a nuclear weapon.

I hope anyone who actively encouraged this incident is held responsible. And by actively encouraging them I don't mean repeating the "big lie", I mean telling people to storm the capitol or assisting them in doing so. But let's also be real about this, Pelosi is using these hearings as much for political theatre as she is about getting to the truth, hence her appointment of Cheney. Of course, it also helps promote Biden's newly stated agenda that he has to enact much more gun control because domestic extremists (i.e. white supremacists only, not Antifa or any left leaning group of course) can use them to commit acts of terror.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-28-2021, 05:03 PM