Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives
(07-28-2021, 05:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's nice to see Democrats caring about law enforcement for a change. And of course this was motivated by white supremacy, white supremacy is responsible for everything bad that happens in this country and all white people should feel responsible for it. As far as an insurrection, that's a huge stretch. After all, no one in the crowd had an F-15 or a nuclear weapon.

I hope anyone who actively encouraged this incident is held responsible. And by actively encouraging them I don't mean repeating the "big lie", I mean telling people to storm the capitol or assisting them in doing so. But let's also be real about this, Pelosi is using these hearings as much for political theatre as she is about getting to the truth, hence her appointment of Cheney. Of course, it also helps promote Biden's newly stated agenda that he has to enact much more gun control because domestic extremists (i.e. white supremacists only, not Antifa or any left leaning group of course) can use them to commit acts of terror.

How is this political theater? Political theater would have been giving the party of Trump what they wanted and having Jim and MTG on the committee. Count me in the group who wants to hold people responsible for a direct attack on the governing body of my country and be very thorough in looking at how things got so far.

Are you saying you don’t think a bunch of racist assholes were in the crowd that day?

Luckily there is a gun ban in DC right? Is that what saved us from a bunch of people getting shot that day? Did a gun ban work? Maybe we should look in to that?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives - NATI BENGALS - 07-28-2021, 08:01 PM