Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives
(07-28-2021, 09:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Reread the comment, it's both.  Should this incident be looked into, absolutely.  But you're insanely naïve if you don't think Pelosi is playing this up to make political hay.

What is a bunch?  I'm sure there were some, just like I'm sure there are some at every BLM rally and Antifa protest.  Do I think that the crowd as a whole was motivated by racial hatred, no.  

One need only look at the murder and violent crime rate in DC to answer that question.  But, I'll give you a direct answer.  Absolutely not.

I do appreciate you're not trying to argue against the sudden 180 on the Dems view of law enforcement.  I guess they aren't all racist oppressors itching to kill minorities when their saving your ass eh?

The majority of dems were not for defunding the police. There were a couple outliers and the main stream right wing media picked up that narrative and continues to play it on repeat. Meanwhile the self professed law and order party waving back the blue and thin blue line flags have an overwhelming majority who don’t even want to investigate an attack on our democracy that involved dozens if not hundreds of current and former LEOs who assaulted our capital after listening to various republican law makers whose intent was overturning our democratic election results and it ended up getting multiple people killed. I see the 180. Do you?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives - NATI BENGALS - 07-28-2021, 11:02 PM