Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Vs. Browns 2004. This could be our offense
(07-29-2021, 01:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think what gives me the most optimism on offense is the improvements on the line, the offensive line coach, and the addition of Chase.  Should be very high-powered.

Stopping the run will not be easy in our division, but this defense SHOULD be vastly improved over last year's sieve that had street guys in the middle for much of the season.  I am really hoping Shelvin excels in NFL training and diet and makes an impact as a rookie.  I don't see him as a penetrator, but he can push the pocket and eat up double teams allowing the likes of Reader, Hubbard, Hendrickson, Ossai, etc to get after opposing QBs.  

It was also nice to hear that our kicker crushed his opening day.  I think we lost at least two games due to Fat Randy last year.  

Yeah, our weapons could be even better then that 04' team. Chase is like Chad, Boyd is like Housh and Tee might even give
this Offense the nod over them. No doubt Mixon is more talented than Rudi was, but Mixon just doesn't have THAT OL. Not 
expecting us to be THAT good this year but we should improve dramatically. That was one hell of an O-Line in 04'-06.

If we can stay healthy I agree we will be much better than last year stopping the run and getting after the passer by a long
shot. Reader, Shelvin, Tupou, Hubbard, Hendrickson, Kareem, Sample etc.

That is much better than Covington, Xavier Williams and Lawson with a hurt Hubbard lol

And yeah, McPherson could be a great Kicker for us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Vs. Browns 2004. This could be our offense - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-29-2021, 05:01 PM