Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center Austin Reiter in for visit
(07-29-2021, 12:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote:  

Okay, so give me some specifics.  Why is it that Spain played really good last year yet could not get more than a million a year.

I don't know or care why he could "only get a million a year". I do know that he signed in the middle of the week last year and immediately started at LG that week, played 62 snaps and only gave up one pressure. He turned around the next game and played 65 snaps at RT, a position he's never played before. His third game here he played 68 snaps at RG. If we're keeping count here, that's 3 games, 3 different positions, on a new team. To make it even more fun, his 4th game here he split snaps between RG and LG. Finally, from game 12 to the end of the year, he stayed at RG, where he gave up a total of 6 pressure over the last 5 games. 

Maybe i'm just full of shit. Maybe anyone can come off the street and do as well as he did, under those circumstances, on a new team with a new scheme. 

Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Center Austin Reiter in for visit - jj22 - 07-23-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Center Austin Reiter in for visit - rfaulk34 - 07-29-2021, 10:22 PM
New Center? - Chezaugie - 07-25-2021, 07:58 PM