Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-07-2015, 05:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: the old do as I say not do as I do ....

There are loads of those types here.

Now For the complainers..... Hey for anyone who thinks I am offensive. Just ignore my posts..... If this bothers you that much then do yourself a favor and erase me. You have proven that if its not transmission talk it will another word. I doubt they will block out the words he, she, him, or her.... You all just need something to complain about. If it's not transmission then it will something else ....

Those are a bunch of words you posted there, that's for sure. It shows a severe lack of intelligence when you write the way you do. Also, it's funny that you broke character when you blatantly insulted me in your neg rep message. Aren't you supposed to be the guy that doesn't personally attack people? Good job breaking character, that's a sign of a bad troll.

Why does it mean so much to you to use words that are obviously hate speech? No one seems to want to answer that question for me.

There is plenty of stupid shit that you're allowed to say on here, slurs aren't appropriate though. If it means THAT much to you to be able to talk like a bigot, go to a different board that allows it. There are many out there.

I've never seen a guy that constantly contradicts his own logic and makes up rules as he goes as much as you. You need to take some of your own advice here and ignore me if I bother you so much. Stop crying, "baby".

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - djs7685 - 11-07-2015, 12:29 PM