Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center Austin Reiter in for visit
(07-30-2021, 10:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Whatever.... the problems we had on oline last year had nothing to do with Quinton Spain's play.

And the problem we had in 2019 had nothing to do with Jerry's play. Your point? Unlike yours mine was clear. Versatility and coming in and having to play a bunch of positions the first couple weeks to help stabilize a line means nothing as it relates to if the player is worthy of a starting spot or really any good. It's why Jerry is out of the league, and Spain as admirable a job he did couldn't get much more than Vet minimum. If you don't want to look at the Jerry example then ignore the post. But the Jerry example is legitimate and very close to the Spain circumstance last year.

I think Spain has a starting spot just because. Do we think he'd start on another line? Doesn't seem like the interest was there outside of the Bengals who didn't even pay him as a starter.

I don't know why you be so triggered by my posts. I guess I should be flattered, but I continue to think it's lame.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Center Austin Reiter in for visit - jj22 - 07-23-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: Center Austin Reiter in for visit - jj22 - 07-30-2021, 10:09 AM
New Center? - Chezaugie - 07-25-2021, 07:58 PM