Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Vs. Browns 2004. This could be our offense
(07-30-2021, 01:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good comparisons looking at every position. Jonah could definitely be as good as Levi, Jonah is a great technician and can both
run and pass block well. Health is the question with Jonah. Between Spain and XSF I think we will be much better this year at LG
but not near the pull blocker Steinbach was, amazing pull blocking Guard in the run game. Run blocking, my biggest question.

Hop is a very good pass blocker, not a good run blocker. Run blocking, my biggest question. Braham was great at both.

Now Jackson Carman and Bobbie Williams are similar at RG. Carman could be that guy, I like, he can maul like Bobbie.

Reiff is a great add, but there haven't been many RT's as good as Willie ever. 

Plus Reiff isn't a very good run blocker like Willie was. Yep, run blocking is the deal on this team. Hope Pollack can coach them 
up or use the RB's in the passing game as an extension of the run game.

Bringing up Pollack with all the rushing questions...I remembered that Mixon averaged 5 ypc under Pollack and that line wasn't going to the HOF tomorrow.  Very encouraging!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Vs. Browns 2004. This could be our offense - SHRacerX - 07-31-2021, 08:28 AM