Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less than 2 weeks before the first preseason game
(08-01-2021, 11:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I was going to say "Two Weeks...", but realized I missed it as the game is Saturday, Aug 13th.  

I am one of those dorks that loves watching the preseason games and can't wait to see the like of guys like Sample, Shelvin, Evans, and all the various competitions on the offensive line.

I didn't realize the 2nd preseason game was at Washington.  Ugh.  I think that is reason enough not to play Burrow.  Bad omen.

Regardless, I am crazy excited and can't wait to see some of our new pieces.

Here are my top 3 things I am interested to watch:

Offensive line play overall under Pollack

Chris Evans (every year I fall in love with some late round pick and he is this year's candidate.  Just want to see that athleticism on the field).

Thad Moss vs. Mason Shreck vs. Cheyenno O'Grady.  I am pulling for Moss now that he is totally healthy.  

What are you most excited for?

I am one of those dorks as well lol

Like watching and trying to see how our depth is. Getting Washington in our 2nd preseason game just seems too strange like
it was planned or something. This is the one game where Joe is supposed to get in a series or two and it comes against the 
team that blew out his knee and one of the best DL's in the game? I am on the fence now on sitting him but I just don't see 
Joe wanting to sit at all.

I am most excited to see Joseph Ossai. Think this dude could be a beast, also Logan Wilson on the early series and how he 
leads our Linebackers. Excited for the future and to see fans in the stands.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less than 2 weeks before the first preseason game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-01-2021, 02:06 PM