Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts
(08-02-2021, 07:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sadly I think the future of small media  markets like Buffalo, Cincinnati and Jacksonville are facing intense $$ to move to larger and/or growing markets out there to move.  So enjoy the Bengals the next few years as the lease agreement is up in 2026.  We might see the Bills gone in a couple years... and trust me I am not advocating for it regardless how we play good or bad the next few years

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bills-reportedly-eyeing-move

It's not Baseball.  Baseball has a huge small market problem.  However The NFL of TV Revenue sharing is a sweet deal for small market teams.  Really, the NFL is set up for parity, so Mike Brown never having a play-off win in 30 years is amazingly bad.  If Mike Brown and Family don't start winning, the Tax Payers should not buy them a new stadium.  Let the Bengals go to St Louis, or San Diego, or Oakland.   I say this because The USA through Covid has fell on hard economic times, and maybe it is time for these owners to build their own stadiums, not the tax payers.  Something is wrong when we complain about the cost of schools, health care, elderly care, and yet blow tax money on sports arenas. The concept that they improve neighborhoods is over rated, if that were true The Bronx would be a Beverly Hills, and not a slum area around Yankee Stadium. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts - J24 - 08-02-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts - J24 - 08-03-2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts - J24 - 08-03-2021, 02:41 AM
RE: Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts - kevin - 08-03-2021, 05:46 AM