Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives
(08-03-2021, 08:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sure.  The fact is that 205 members of the GOP actually voted to defund the police.  But that goes against SSF's narrative that people of my ilk say bad things about police.

The facts go against his hurt feelings so he immediately attacks the poster...again...because he has nothing else.

It's routine and boring which is why I left in the first place.  

He hates me because he thinks he knows me and in the end all he does is perpetuate the stereotype of the officer with an agenda.  It's so dumb it's funny.

So to the topic I posted a fact.  SSF didn't like it so it was "garbage".  And facts don't care about his feelings.

Though I do wonder if he'll attack your "meme game" for reusing one in the same thread and in the wrong context?

Probably not.  

He'll just keep up the bully persona he uses here with zero repercussions.  It will be cursing and name calling and that's all.

I'm glad I stopped in just to see nothing has changed though.

I'll let him go back to screaming into the void again.

Is not funding the same as defunding or are they taking away pre established funding that was already in place?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 08-03-2021, 11:20 AM