no
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you vote for a Muslim for POTUS?
(11-07-2015, 02:38 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I'm not going to lie, but I don't believe this for a second from you.  I don't have evidence mind you (I guess I could if I wanted to dig through threads, but I have no desire to), I just don't buy it based on your posting history and obvious dislike for Muslims.

I'd be very interested to he who you'd vote for if Muslim ran on the GOP ticket and a Christian ran for the Dems.  I think your head would explode. If it were to happen you might just want to get Wasted

Religion isn't as big an issue for me as you think.  At least for my politics.  

If we had a Calvin Coolidge type of candidate who would govern as a conservative.   But he was a Muslim.   I would vote for him.  Because being a conservative isn't about injecting your religion into policy.   That's what progressive GOP candidates do...

I think Islam is wrong but only because I am already with God. I am sure anyone else who believes in their religions would think the same. But I don't begrudge anyone for believing or not believing in anything. My only issue with Islam is that it needs a reformation, which western Muslims agree with for the most part .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you vote for a Muslim for POTUS? - StLucieBengal - 11-07-2015, 02:56 PM