no
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you vote for a Muslim for POTUS?
(11-07-2015, 03:08 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: No doubt in my mind that the first Muslim nominee would be conservative (it's a very conservative religion) and run on the Republican ticket.  I still think you would find something wrong with them, I'm sure you'd say it wasn't because of their religion, but I'm positive it would be.  Like I said your posting history a lone gives likely evidence.  You can claim otherwise, but I don't buy it.  Let's all be a bit honest here.  Given todays current events, even I would be a bit hesitant to vote for someone of the Muslim faith.  But to be just as honest, I'm just as hesitant to vote for someone that is overly Christian. 

If religion mattered to me in my candidate I would be supporting Huckabee or Carson.

Instead I am supporting the least religious of all the GOP candidates.

For me religion is a personal thing. I am responsible for my own salvation. I will discuss it of asked, but I won't push it on anyone:

I would not support a Muslim president who wanted to change laws to reflect his religious teachings. But if he wouldn't try that I would be ok. The same can be said for any religion. I don't want women to be oppressed .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you vote for a Muslim for POTUS? - StLucieBengal - 11-07-2015, 03:13 PM