Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt
(08-03-2021, 11:03 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: DeCastro and Easton,veteran Tackles,are still available as far as I know.Plus 2 or 3 others that are starting caliber Tackles.I would be giving them a call if I were the Bengals.Need more(Quality) depth at Tackle.I know it’s still early,and no need to panic,(yet),but the bottom line is,we still need to bring a good veteran Tackle who can also play Guard.

DeCastro might never play again due to injury. He isn't an answer in the short term.

As to the rest of the panic. It's training camp, when guys train and knock the dust off. Right now the defense is just on read and re-act mode while the offense is trying to get into rythem. So the defense should be dominating, if the offense looks bad near the end of the pre-season, then you start to be a little nervous. 

It's like baseball, you see pitchers getting killed early on as they work on new pitches and try things out and shake off the dust, then all the sudden, the season starts, they dial it up and dominate hitters.

The only thing anyone should want from training camp is for everyone to get reps and stay healthy. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt - Murdock2420 - 08-04-2021, 12:54 AM