Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives
(08-04-2021, 01:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not "the police", no.  Also, why did they vote no?  Is there any context to it that your silly meme failed to mention?

No crying and whining, just pointing out facts.  You hate law enforcement and your posting history proves it.  Dems hate law enforcement and their rhetoric and actual defunding prove it.  Dems have defunded police departments in numerous cities.  Remember, facts don't care about your bullshit memes.  Smirk

Again, why?  

Again, quit projecting your butthurt onto me.  You're a chronic hater of law enforcement who attempts to portray himself as the opposite, in vain.  In this sense you are the perfect encapsulation of your political party.  You loathe law enforcement until you can score political points off pretending to care about them.  My pointing out this obvious fact isn't hurt feeling, it's a simple statement of fact.  

The "left" has defunded law enforcement and vilified them as agent of a racist system who start every day chomping at the bit to murder "people of color".  Your attempts to flip this script are utterly transparent and utterly devoid of a basis in fact.  No one outside of your bubble is buying it.

I'll bet.   Sarcasm

Believe me, no one missed you, at all.  Well, they may have missed the low hanging fruit.  

Reading your tired old posts is like watching Smokey and the Bandit 3...the same old lines and they just aren't funny anymore.  Just boring.

But at least you never give up playing your character like you believe it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives - GMDino - 08-04-2021, 09:15 AM