Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt
(08-04-2021, 12:18 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Hey but good thing we drafted a wide receiver to go with our already two good wide receivers instead of an offensive lineman.  Food for thought for the children in here.... ur franchise qb can’t get it to ur new shiny toy In chase if he don’t have any damn protection.  FFS this board

You must be new here. Allow me to clue you on something you don't seem to realize:

NO ONE ON HERE HAS ANY CONTROL, WHATSOEVER, ON WHOM THE BENGALS DRAFT, SIGN, CUT, ETC.

Now, you can sit here and ***** and moan that those of us who recognize the above choose to root for the players we DO have on this team or you can just recognize there are some things in life you have no control over but you DO have control over how events in life will affect you. I wanted the Bengals to draft Sewell as well, but they didn't and I know that my bitching and moaning and making others miserable will do nothing to change that, so I've accepted that and I hope Chase and Carman and all the others do well. Maybe try it and you won't feel so miserable all the time.

Just a thought.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt - PhilHos - 08-04-2021, 12:24 PM