Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt
(08-04-2021, 12:10 PM)Au165 Wrote: Watch the highlights of even the caught balls we get from practice and look how good the coverage is even on the catches. I have seen a couple national guys on twitter who have stopped by practice say the defense looks really good. This could be some rust from Burrow, but the secondary got a massive upgrade in experience and demeanor that I think we are seeing the results early.

I have to chuckle when people are blaming the OL for the offense struggling when our DB's are draped on our WR's in 1 on 1 and 7 on 7 drills.  Our DB's are just flat out winning.  

As others have said, the D is usually ahead of the offense this time of camp.  On top of that, the D is a mostly veteran unit.  It has only 3 starters that are still on their rookie deal and no rookies with the 1's.  Yesterday, the O had 7 guys on their rookie deals, including 3 rookies.  

People get way too high and too low based on TC reports.  How many training camp All Pro's turn out to be nothing during the season?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt - Whatever - 08-04-2021, 12:47 PM