Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-04-2021, 10:23 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Posts like these make me feel like some of you are about to jump on the “Burrow is overrated” train.

I think it's less likely that people are going to get on that train and more likely people will get on the "Maybe we shouldn't have been so indignant when the national media questioned if the Bengals were going to ruin Burrow" train.

IF things aren't good this year and it's on ZT hopefully we move on from him and just call Burrow's first 2 years an unpleasant "live and learn" and move on.  The thing is, we as a fanbase seem to, during any given year, have either "the players" or "the coaches" in our sights when it comes to placing blame.  ZT and the coaches are the ones with their heads on the chopping block this year so if Burrow isn't very good the fingers are getting pointed at ZT.

As I've said before, I could see us overachieving this year, but I can also see us 365 days from now excitedly talking about finally getting to see what Burrow and company can do with a REAL head coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - Nately120 - 08-04-2021, 10:41 PM