Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-04-2021, 11:41 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: There is plenty of blame to go around; that’s for sure.  It takes an entire roster to stink up the Western Hemisphere like the Bengals have done over the past two seasons.  No one or even two people can create such an abysmal stinking dung heap of despair.  It truly takes a village to lose that many games.

I understand your points perfectly but the Joe Burrow vs. Andy Dalton debate isn’t the main event. It’s not even worthy of undercard status to use a boxing analogy.

The big debate, I believe, is Zac Taylor vs. Marvin Lewis.  While Marvin might have underachieved, Zac actually needs to improve to be considered an underachiever.  He’s that bad.  Zac won two games with Andy Dalton and two games with Joe Burrow and that tells me everything I need to know.

Yes and we need to win at least 10 games this year for me to even consider bringing Zac back. Coaching, the trenches and injuries 
have held this team back the last couple of years. We will see how it goes but I want a new HC regardless if we cannot start winning 
more than half our games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-04-2021, 11:54 PM