Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives
(08-05-2021, 09:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: I support the police like I support my kids or the Steelers:  I always want them to be and do better.  If that means I point out their flaws and call them out if they lie or cheat then so be it.

Blind loyalty or fluffing off the vast majority of criticism as "hating" is sad whether that is your children or a group empowered to take your freedom, property and life in the course of their duty.  

I will continue to hold that group to a higher standard without hating them as I always have.  

Yes, that has always been your response.  However, as they say, actions speak louder than words.  Or, in this case, posts speak louder than denials.  You had a thread title "Good Cop, Bad Cop".  In that thread you posted nothing but negative stories about law enforcement.  You have, several times in the past, continued to critique law enforcement when they were shown to be in the right.  In fact, I don't know that you've posted anything positive about law enforcement, ever.  

So, continue your denials, all the while proving my point with every post you make on the subject.  I don't think it's a stretch to say you're the only person who believes what you typed above, and that may not even be true.  But thankfully every day is a new one and you can start actually proving your words are true by the content and nature of your posts.  I, for one, am not optimistic, but maybe my job has made me too cynical?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-05-2021, 10:44 AM