Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt
(08-05-2021, 01:14 PM)TJ528 Wrote: Nate i hate to say I liked the WR on the 2015 team better.  AJ Green was a proven Pro-Bowler at WR, we have a #1 draft pick, Then you had Marvin Jones and Mohamed Sanu at WR.  Then the X factore Eiffort at TE, and even Gio and Jeremy Hill that both caught balls out of the back field. 

That team had so much talent that if Andy doesn't go down we make the AFC Championship game or Super Bowl.  

That team had played together awhile.  Had  good depth.  

This team has depth in specific areas.  The area's that matter we don't have depth.  DL, OL, 

The 2 areas where you supposedly build your team.  Its like baseball they always say to start your team up the middle, pitching, catching, 2nd and SS and then CF.  Football, your season always depends on how you do in the trenches.  

Completely understand, hard to disagree with anything you say here. Potential wise I think this team could be good but the coaching
has been terrible so that really undercuts this team big time. I think Tee could be as good as AJ, or close to it, I think Chase could be
better than Marvin Jones easily and I think Boyd is WAY better than Mo was, just my opinion. And Taylor the backup Slot/Returner
has been impressing in camp and there is Auden Tate. Might not be as bad off with WR depth as I first thought.

But OL depth is most definitely the biggest weakness on this team right now and that is scary. Need to add another guy and hope 
Pollack can coach up the depth. That's all I got.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals offense continues to struggle / Reiff hurt - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-05-2021, 03:20 PM