Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters
(08-05-2021, 03:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Man, you got me.  I said first story and not second.  

Biggest mistake I ever made on here.  Sarcasm

But I do thank you for the tip on how to post and in what order to make a point rather than the way I chose to do it, rather than commenting on the posts.  (I'll be sure to check in with others for help before doing it again.)

Although I *did* post them in that order to make the second story the point...as I noted that it was probably unrelated.  (That was sarcasm which doesn't come across in text very well and is sadly missed by quite a few around here who seem to take everything literally.)

The "bizarre" thing is SSF jumped to the defense of the two people and not the innocent guy in jail.  Or, you know, both. 

If you want to be a shit to people who comment on your thread, that's your prerogative, I guess. Sure glad you returned just to make threads and then give people shit about replying to your thread.

Hell, when I click "reply" in this thread, what's put at the very top of my post by this message board?
Quote:Reply to thread: Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters

You didn't make the thread "Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns but not innocent man". In which case, sure, why not address the second half as well? But you didn't.

Next time maybe rather than checking in with others for help before doing so again, you should instead put some rules at the start of your thread saying "yes, this is what I titled my post, but I don't want you to respond to it, I want you to respond to stuff later in the thread" if you're going to get on people's case (and do it wrongly) when they reply to both your thread title and OP.

Sure glad you came back. We were certainly missing this on TheBengalsBoard in your absence.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters - TheLeonardLeap - 08-05-2021, 05:27 PM