Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters
(08-05-2021, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I posted the story.  He was falsely convicted.  The witnesses recanted.  The prosecutor said he was innoncent.  The governor you praised for pardoning two people you said were "absolutely treated with massive unfairness" couldn't find the way to pardon an innocent man.

You posted one article about it.  You'll please forgive me if I don't take anything reported by the news at face value without getting other input.  I'd have to think there's more to this then what's stated in your article for the governor to not consider a pardon.

Quote:I wonder what the difference is between the two?   Mellow

No need to wonder, I literally already said it.  I'm familiar with the entire backstory of the McClosky case, from their initial arrest to the gross prosecutorial misconduct that you don't have the balls to address.  You've really become an ugly person in your absence.

(08-05-2021, 05:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If you want to be a shit to people who comment on your thread, that's your prerogative, I guess. Sure glad you returned just to make threads and then give people shit about replying to your thread.

Hell, when I click "reply" in this thread, what's put at the very top of my post by this message board?

You didn't make the thread "Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns but not innocent man". In which case, sure, why not address the second half as well? But you didn't.

Next time maybe rather than checking in with others for help before doing so again, you should instead put some rules at the start of your thread saying "yes, this is what I titled my post, but I don't want you to respond to it, I want you to respond to stuff later in the thread" if you're going to get on people's case (and do it wrongly) when they reply to both your thread title and OP.

Sure glad you came back. We were certainly missing this on TheBengalsBoard in your absence.

Indeed.  Quite the auspicious return.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-05-2021, 06:13 PM