Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters
(08-06-2021, 12:11 AM)Benton Wrote: Eh, that doesn't go too far on their support. Just because she was apparently not smart enough to operate a firearm doesn't mean she didn't have intent. 

I mean, I can try to stab you with a salad tong. Is the intent of violence there? Yup. Is the ability? No, cause I'd be as dumb as this lady.

Not to      mention,that's only her dumb assedness, not including the husband's. I mean, if you are going to argue her innocence based off the ignorance, then presumably he's guilty as there was no lack of understanding how his rifle worked when he pointed it at unarmed people.

I think you're misunderstanding some very salient points.  One, I've never been a defender of their actions.  I even reiterated in this thread that I thought what they did was stupid.  Two, based on your statement I don't think you understand exactly what was done by the DA's office in regard to her firearm.  The firearm she was brandishing, with zero trigger discipline, had been rendered unable to fire.  It was incapable of discharging, and McClosky was aware of this.  One of the charges brought against her by the DA required the firearm to be operational for the crime to have occurred.  To facilitate this the DA's office ordered the gun repaired to operational status so they could press those charges.  To reiterate, the DA deliberately and knowingly falsified evidence in order to mischarge McClosky.

As stupid as their actions were the actions by the DA and her office were infinitely worse.  If that level of blatant corruption was used to charge a left leaning couple then the same people crying about the outcome in this thread would be howling for blood.  But don't take my word for it, actually read the links in my first post.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missouri governor pardons couple who aimed guns at BLM protesters - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-06-2021, 01:42 AM