Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What the other AFC North teams did and the Bengals didnt do
(08-06-2021, 12:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Houston is up there in age, but is still playing well (8 sacks last year).  Ingram had no sacks in 7 games last year, so he's very much a gamble.  Clowney has fallen off a cliff with no sacks in 8 games last year after only 3 in 13 games the year before.  

If we hadn't drafted 3 edge rushers this year, I'd probably be right there with you guys.

Houston just wanted to go to a team that looks to make a run at the SB, that is all. We are not that team obviously to most.

Clowney is also a head case, a diva and a cancer in my opinion and I wouldn't want him, I wanted Kerrigan the most but he left 
for unknown reasons. We got Trey Hendrickson who I wanted all along, before we even got him and he is tearing it up in camp 
even if he can't quite get by Jonah (which is a good thing) they are having great battles.

Hubbard looks great BTW. Don't understand why people are overlooking him, he will make waves this year if he stays healthy 
just watch. He is in incredible shape and is extremely explosive. Kareem also looks amazing. Really love Ossai's and Cam Sample's
upside. that Freedom guy also looked good. We might be more than alright at End especially cause we actually have good DT's 
this year if they stay healthy. Health is the key as with any team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the other AFC North teams did and the Bengals didnt do - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-06-2021, 03:00 PM