Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-06-2021, 03:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree with everything but I think we actually start winning this year and we go the other route 9+ wins.

Turner blew man, so did Eason at DL coach. Pollack and Hobby are clear upgrades and I like Golden the LB coach.

We stay healthy we win 9+ IMO.

Hope we make the playoffs and win a game. We will see.

If not, yeah Taylor needs to go, he finally has decent play on both lines if they stay healthy.

Turner sucked man, all his players besides Hart fell off a cliff when he coached them. He taught them a 2 hand punch method 
which is the biggest gamble for O-lineman and had both Willie and Munoz scratching their heads. The only reason Hart improved
was he was young and couldn't get any worse especially pass blocking.

Instead of Jonah (first year in the NFL), Jordan, Hopkins, Redmond, Hart we have...

Jonah (second year) Spain/XSF (who was not a castoff, 33rd overall pick), Hopkins, Carman/XSF, Reiff

All of who are good at pass blocking. Run blocking has been the biggest weakness of most of these guys. Get your shit straight.

Famous last words Nate.  I agree "IF" we stay healthy in the "RIGHT" area's then yes we could end up with 9 wins. 

However, as a Bengals fan, I'm kind of jaded into thinking there's always going to be a couple injuries on the OL and we arent set up well to handle any injuries on the OL.   The depth is young and full of back ups.  

I hope we win 9+ games trust me.  This will be my first year inside PBS since 2002 and I'm very much looking forward to it.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - TJ528 - 08-06-2021, 03:40 PM