Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What the other AFC North teams did and the Bengals didnt do
(08-06-2021, 12:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Houston is up there in age, but is still playing well (8 sacks last year).  Ingram had no sacks in 7 games last year, so he's very much a gamble.  Clowney has fallen off a cliff with no sacks in 8 games last year after only 3 in 13 games the year before.  

If we hadn't drafted 3 edge rushers this year, I'd probably be right there with you guys.

Clowney was never really on my wish list, but Kerrigan, Houston and Ingram certainly would have been interesting. 

I think Ingram is such an enigma, I get the feeling if he catches a break with his health and is used in a rotational situation for a skilled DC, he's going to be a huge pain in the ass for teams.

The Bengals certainly did restock the line with potential in the draft, and I really like Ossai, just would like one more guy out there with experience that has a some history of success in the league. Let's be honest, not all the draft picks will pan out, no team ever hits on all of their picks, and the lack of real depth is what has plagued this team for several seasons.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the other AFC North teams did and the Bengals didnt do - Murdock2420 - 08-06-2021, 05:31 PM