Player(s) {Who?}
Draft Picks {What Round(s)}
Other (List)
Pray Someone Good Gets Cut
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Trade For O-Linemen?
I can't imagine any team at this point in the season trading a starting caliber O-line player. O-line is such an important position for all teams. You don't often hear that a team has a lot of quality competition going on for the starting positions on the O-line and they have too much depth at the position. So it makes me wonder what team would have someone they were even willing to trade at this point and why.

That kind of leaves a starting caliber player demanding a trade or a team trying to trade maybe an older player that they found a better replacement for from the draft or free agency. But I don't think there are going to be any trade talks of any time soon. Maybe once the season is a few weeks in. So I guess it would depend on the player.

Say a star guard demands a trade, a young healthy pro-bowl player then sure offer a 2022 first round pick and a 2nd. Well maybe. Do you really want a player that is demanding trades? Will that person be unhappy here?

The formula is so complicated really that it is hard to vote on what should be given as part of a trade. It depends too much on who, what teams are involved, and why. That said... If a great opportunity comes up and Tyler Boyd was part of a deal I think it should be seriously considered. He has been a key part of the team on offense especially when AJ had his problems. But now the Bengals have Higgins and supposedly the best WR from the 2021 draft in Chase. So if it meant the Bengals could dramatically improve the O-line and Boyd got traded I would have absolutely no problem with that. But I think player for player trades are rare so I don't see that happening either.

Last. And this will be a very unpopular opinion. Mixon should not be off the table either if we are talking about trades that may drastically improve the O-line should they come up. And and even more unpopular opinion... I say this because if the O-line does not get their shit together this season Mixon might start demanding a trade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would You Trade For O-Linemen? - George Cantstandya - 08-07-2021, 02:58 PM