Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-07-2021, 01:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dalton, personally, wasn't quite as good as Burrow, but i've never disagreed that QBs with more talented weapons usually perform better. 

The difference is, the better QBs don't need as much talent as much as a lesser talented QB. Their output should typically be better, with similar talent. That was the case with Burrow. His comp% was higher, his TDs were almost identical, his intereptions were lower and his overall rating was higher. 

For people who watch QBs and how they play, there is a distinction in what they're capable of doing and that's not always seen when you look at stats, after the season is over.

I'm not sure if you're saying that Dalton and Burrow are equal QBs in terms of talent and ability, but i'm saying they're not. 

Burrow right now is potential,  he was slightly behind  Dalton if you compare 1st years but he is expected to be better than Dalton. I think his 2nd year will be a strong indicator if his potential turns into real results of a franchise Type QB especially with quality of WR/RB we have.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - Essex Johnson - 08-07-2021, 10:37 PM