Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-07-2021, 04:17 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I like the additions to the oline. Reiff is the biggest upgrade in my book. I thought Spain did well last year. Carman or xsf should be an upgrade at right guard.

But overall I feel like we upgraded to a middle of the pack offensive line (hopefully). I’m not expecting a dominant group. Maybe they can improve in time to a top ten group, but it’ll take time. I expect us to struggle a bit against teams like the Ravens, 9ers, etc. But we’ll see.

I was mainly expressing my frustration with throwing Burrow to the wolves last year when the season was over already. It was just idiotic and maybe I should move on already. But it was a pretty epic ‘duck’ up and obviously makes things a lot more challenging then they needed to be for Burrow. Hopefully the teams past failures are behind them and they learned something.

Yeah, we all saw it coming it seems besides the coaches. Hope they learned from it.

I like our FA and the Draft this year but it seems lots preferred different and that is okay.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-08-2021, 01:41 PM