Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-08-2021, 02:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You are also forgetting about Jonah having a year under his belt starting after a promising first year starting at LT and you are
forgetting about our 2nd round pick in Carman. Reiff had less penalties and gave up less sacks than Joe Thuney last season.

Spain with an entire Offseason in Pollack's system could get back to where he once was, a top pass protecting Guard.

The depth needs to improve for damn sure and we need to add another OL after cuts, the best guy available.

D'Ante Smith and Trey Hill have been impressing in TC as well. Not everything is doom and gloom and just make excuses for 
Zac Taylor. This is his make or break year. Don't give him a pass, the trenches are improved on both sides.

A lot of this is just optimism without any real substance behind it.

You’re banking on Carman being good his first year, saying that Smith and Trey Hill should be good because they’re impressing at TC.

Doesn’t mean much to me until I see it on the field against another opponent.

And I’m not making excuses for Taylor. I will not be sad to see him leave after this season. Because he WILL be gone by 2022
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - Frank Booth - 08-08-2021, 02:24 PM