Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-08-2021, 08:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 3 stats you left off Dalton lead team to 9 wins , Joe was on pace for 3 or 4. ,4th quarter comebacks I believe Dalton had 3  to Burrow 0, playoffs 1 to 0.

So if you want to say draw fine, still my point holds, Burrow was no any mor special than Dalton after 1 season not that is a bad thing, Dalton had a very good rookie year  but he is expected to be better so this year I hope that happens.

Dalton had a better team, better coach so far and a better O-line. If you cannot take that into account you're nuts Essex...

There is no comparison. Burrow is the most talented QB that has ever came out of college as he had the best season as a QB in 
college at the biggest stage in the SEC of any QB ever. Name another guy or shut your face. Sick of the comparisons. Dalton does
not deserve it, nor does Burrow. They are completely different in about every aspect.

We all hope it comes to fruition as Bengal fans. No need to compare them. Burrow will be fine if our OL protects him which I think
they will and we get our running game going which I think we may from the new news about the Wide Zone scheme Pollack is 
implementing. This should be our bounce back, breakout year and if not get rid of Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-08-2021, 09:02 PM