Player(s) {Who?}
Draft Picks {What Round(s)}
Other (List)
Pray Someone Good Gets Cut
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Trade For O-Linemen?
(08-09-2021, 04:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Oh shit...

I forget.

Rah rah rah, Bengals will win the Super Bowl.

No negative talk, no critical talk (which is funny when I see guys who shit on the coach and shit on the team and even quit watching the team at the end of last season cause the games didn't matter suddenly supporting said coach and now saying we have a contending team).

This team is more then one draft away from competiting, sure we are better then Pitt on paper (man do they suck) but we aren't winning the division this year nor a WC spot. I'm tired of being blindly optimistic about a team that is on a repeat cycle since 1991. 

Holic and other mods have said it on this board, there are those lurking here from within PBS and I'd guess that's to get a pulse of the fanbase (as most smart businesses tend to do, check on their consumers). This place actually allows us a small voice to vent frustrations about the repeated failings but instead the kool-aid brigade shuts it down. You of all people should be really upset to see the line not living up to expectations, since this could spell wasting another year of Burrow and no one around here was a bigger fan of him then you. 

Meanwhile to the "miserable" comment. I've actually been defending Carman against people who were calling him garbage, and trying to be supportive. Sorry to hear that me defending him is making you "miserable".

I’m not trying to knock this board cause I love it here, but they do more than just lurk on other sites. Elizabeth Blackburn has done AMA on Reddit, and there’s another guy from the FO (I forget his name) that reaches out over there as well asking for fan opinions and what not. So if that’s truly your goal with all the constant bashing then there is more direct ways to interact with them than just repeating the same things 37 million times, and hoping someone from the team happens to see it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would You Trade For O-Linemen? - Nicomo Cosca - 08-09-2021, 04:51 PM