Player(s) {Who?}
Draft Picks {What Round(s)}
Other (List)
Pray Someone Good Gets Cut
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Trade For O-Linemen?
(08-09-2021, 04:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not trying to knock this board cause I love it here, but they do more than just lurk on other sites. Elizabeth Blackburn has done AMA on Reddit, and there’s another guy from the FO (I forget his name) that reaches out over there as well asking for fan opinions and what not. So if that’s truly your goal with all the constant bashing then there is more direct ways to interact with them than just repeating the same things 37 million times, and hoping someone from the team happens to see it.

I don't understand what you want out of people. The people who thought we didn't do enough to fix the line aren't going to change their stance when nothing else has happened. I was fixing to give the Bengals major props if we'd signed Reiter, but it looks like that fell through for health reasons.

Either way, the people who saw the line as a problem in May are going to think it's still a problem in August.

Secondly, you all act like this is a one sided show. You all wind up in the same threads arguing with the same people. If it makes you so miserable, ignore it. Or contribute to getting the boards to talk about other things by creating some interesting threads. 

Lord knows I've talked about a lot of things other than the line, but there's also times where it's kinda hard to ignore the elephant in the room (to us). If you don't see it that way, and that kinda talk makes you miserable, why engage it? Neither side is going to change their mind.

What's that saying? Be the change you want to see? Make a thread and let's talk about something else. I'd welcome it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would You Trade For O-Linemen? - Shake n Blake - 08-09-2021, 06:04 PM