Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-09-2021, 01:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think he can be a very good QB and certainly one of the best in Cincinnati, but Boomer and Ken Anderson still aren't in the HoF (for whatever reason) so unless he wins a Super Bowl or two I don't see him getting into the HoF.

Also, with the best in college statement, he had a record breaking season but how can you rank his one season as better then say the entire college career of Manning?

I understand that. Just saying watching Burrow's great season was the best season I have seen by a College QB.

We will see if he wins a Super Bowl or two I am not betting against him if we get a good OL in front of him and have some good 
weapons, a good Defense and good Special Teams.

(08-09-2021, 07:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You obviously did not watch him in 2018 when he ranked 12th in passer rating in the 14 team SEC.

You know, the year LSU did not have an all-time record number of players taken in the NFL draft.

No I didn't watch that season at the time but he also wasn't as bad as you make out. Was his warm up year before he blew up.

He was also coming off injury and yeah, he didn't have near as many good players around him as his breakout season where he 
threw 60 TD's and 6 interceptions and beat down the SEC and Clemson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-09-2021, 09:05 PM