Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests At Hospitals Near You?
So there was an article on CNN a day or so ago about the Phizer vaccine proceeding toward full FDA approval, which made me curious, because I was thinking "What have they been giving everyone if not a fully approved vaccine?".  And the answer that all the current vaccines are currently being used under emergency protocols, and NONE of them have been fully approved by the FDA.  And I was like "Huh....I learned something today."

So the article goes on to speculate whether the vaccine being fully approved would change peoples minds about getting, and a full 2/3 of those polled were like me and didn't know.  A smaller percentage who did know said it would make a difference to them.  So the vaccines getting fully approved will have little affect on the unvaccinated, who I suppose are NOT getting vaccinated for other reasons.

Anyway, no ground breaking conclusions to draw.  Just sharing info.

Oh as to local protests.  Most hospitals are privately run.  Private business owners can dictate things like vaccinations as conditions of employment, so the protesters have no leg to stand on.  They're likely going to lose their jobs or suck it up.  My wife works at the VA here in Houston, and though most were vaccinated before, Biden mandating all federal employees need to be vaccinated pretty much locks in everyone at the VA being vaccinated.  Most were/are already according to me wife except for a few with special circumstances.  She has a friend at work who hasn't gotten it for very specific (which I forget) health reasons. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Protests At Hospitals Near You? - BFritz21 - 08-10-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - Dill - 08-11-2021, 01:16 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - Stewy - 08-11-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - Dill - 08-11-2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - Dill - 08-11-2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - CJD - 08-11-2021, 01:09 PM