Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protests At Hospitals Near You?
(08-11-2021, 12:50 PM)Dill Wrote: NO ONE on this thread defending our freedoms. Rant

Can't even count on Bfritz anymore.

One day the CDC says "no need for masks anymore" and the next they
say "masks required." Do they even know what they are doing?

Stop and think, sheeple--

"If the vaccine is really so effective, then why doesn't it sell itself"?

.       Tucker Carlson. Fox News host and patriot.

It's difficult to look at this from a sales and marketing perspective because sales is usually about promoting your alternative.  We are used to stuff like "Coke is for old people, drink Pepsi and be a badass cool kid" or "Cola sucks, drink 7up" or "my political opponent is going to ruin this country, vote for me" or "Genesis does what NintenDon't."  

The vaccine is hard to look at in that manner because it's basically, don't take it because it won't work or it'll harm you.  It'd be like seeing a commercial that says "If you drink Pepsi you will ingest a tracking chip and you might die because of drinking Pepsi and Pepsi won't even make you less thirsty and it takes like crap."  Ok, well what should I drink?  "Oh....um..nothing I guess, I mean we aren't trying to sell an alternative, here."

So shouldn't vaccines sell themselves?  Yes, you'd think so but tell that to the ultra-libs who think they can fight smallpox and polio with tofu and healing crystals.

On topic, people can protest because the sky is blue for all I care, but lordy you think people would just get new jobs if their current ones are out to control and/or kill them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Protests At Hospitals Near You? - BFritz21 - 08-10-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - Dill - 08-11-2021, 01:16 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - Dill - 08-11-2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - Nately120 - 08-11-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - Dill - 08-11-2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Protests At Hospitals Near You? - CJD - 08-11-2021, 01:09 PM