Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-11-2021, 03:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I dony get that if you have a concern on a rookie pick from last draft especially Oline it is hate, I dont remember people saying that when you question Ross pick they were call haters, I think some are very sensitive since we picked Chase when you post a concern on our Oline picks such as Carman,.

There were more reasons to hate the Ross pick then the Carman pick and I was a Ross supporter until he just became a lost 
cause. Most of the people been hating on the Carman pick just didn't know who he was and didn't do their homework before 
the Draft on him. Not knowing about him if very forgivable at least if you try and know more about him before cut him down.

(08-11-2021, 03:50 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think the Ross hate was due to it being viewed as such a reach, and even then there were still people defedning Ross. Then the knock was that he was hurt, like most of the Bengals first round picks had been and people started to get more upset. Then he played, his first snap was a fumble and immediately he was banished by Lewis (who it seems didn't like the pick).

That is when I think the real hate for Ross began. The Carman hate is happening before the guy has taken a single snap in Pre-season and that is really premature. I still think the team made a mistake in round one, but I'm not going to let that failure result in coming down on a different pick. 

Let's see how he does in pre-season before we cut him

Well said and you were and always wanted Sewell. It is premature with Carman, we could have a really good OL here.

(08-11-2021, 03:53 PM)GodFather Wrote: I find on this board in general some members are overly sensitive about certain topics/issues and respond as if you are attacking them personally the way they come back at you.

Thicker skin should be a requirement when joining... LOL

For sure, yah better have thick skin around here.

(08-11-2021, 05:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This X 1000

A lot of the Carmen hate is directly proportional to the Sewell love.

And this is coming from a guy who wanted Sewell.

ThumbsUp

(08-11-2021, 06:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Most of the (ridiculous) Carman hate is coming from Sewell camp people and particularly some who were posting pretty condescending and somewhat insulting comments.

There are the good ones and the bad ones who like you say go too far.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-11-2021, 06:28 PM