Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengal Rey Maualuga arrested again.
(08-12-2021, 09:34 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: A close friend of mine went through a tragedy like this. Drunk driver who was also high on meth hit his in-laws (sister/brother). Killed the mother and father, paralyzed their seven year old boy and their 12 year old girl had to have surgery to repair a lacerated colon.

It’s just indefensible and heartbreaking.

Clinic I still go to for addiction got slapped with a multi million dollar suit a few years ago when a client high on all kinds of stuff plus methadone left the clinic and ran into a vehicle a few blocks away and killed a kid and his grandparents and himself . It's quite a different place than it was a few years ago, but the damage was done. Luckily that kind of stuff isn't the norm and a lot of lives are changed for the better.. Sometimes people need to be locked up for a good long while just for the time to let reality sink in. Sometimes jail just makes it worse.. I have a feeling with no evidence whatsoever that jail ain't gonna help Rey, but it will keep him off the streets..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengal Rey Maualuga arrested again. - grampahol - 08-13-2021, 07:37 AM