no
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you vote for a Muslim for POTUS?
(11-07-2015, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Muslims are generally pretty devout in their faith; how many Muslim countries you been to? To suggest one would run for President and not advocate his religious beliefs might be a little naive. I just find it to be ironic that liberals are lining up to pledge their support for someone whose beliefs strongly go against everything they fight for. I guess they are saying "We would vote him, if he wasn't a Muslim that stood by his faith.

So basically you're suggesting the hypothetical candidate would be the Muslim version of Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Perry, etc.

No thanks. 

Like everyone else has stated, I would vote for a Muslim candidate IF they didn't try to force their religion upon the country the same as any other faith. But, you keep trying to frame the debate by painting the hypothetical candidate as someone who would do exactly what people keep telling they wouldn't support. Stop it. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you vote for a Muslim for POTUS? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-07-2015, 09:45 PM