Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued Trump Administration Fallout
(08-13-2021, 06:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Stolen from Wil Wheaton, ya that Wil Wheaton:

"Shoutout to all the ***** idiots who sincerely believed tRump was going to be somehow magically made president today.  Keep ***** that chicken guys. You're doing a great job."

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

The idea of Trump being reinstated today was due to Mike Lindell's cyber symposium presenting such proof the election was stolen that "The supreme court will rule 9-0 to overturn the election and make Trump the president" I believe. It's been over 7 months, so I think most people other than the most hardcore have given up on the notion that Trump can/will be president any time before the 2024 election, if then.

I do have friends who had parents who forced themselves to watch Biden's inauguration because they were convinced that he and Kamala Harris (and maybe Obama and the Clintons?) were going to be placed under arrest and Trump was going to be sworn in.

This latest bit of post-election stuff is odd because the concept of people promising things are going to happen (and still keeping followers despite being proven wrong) is nothing new, but usually the predictions are far more general and have more leeway.  You see experienced grifters like the psychics or the Jim Bakkers of the world making generic predictions or saying "the end times will be upon us very soon" and they just keep selling their info or their doomsday kits for decades at a time.  

The idea that Lindell keeps giving specific dates in the near future when something specific will happen just shows that he's not an experienced con man and he clearly believes what he's saying.  It's fascinating.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Continued Trump Administration Fallout - Nately120 - 08-13-2021, 08:18 PM