Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean
(06-02-2015, 04:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're certainly eating the narrative you're being fed boys.  Never mind that a bad shooting occurs in such a minute number of police/citizen/criminal interactions as to be statistically insignificant.  Something that happens .0001% of the time is clearly the issue of our time.  You're right Gmdino, with your obsessive anti-law enforcement agenda, the cops are all bad guys, it's not just a "few bad apples".  We all lie, we all cover up for each other, we all go to work every day just itching for the chance to kill a minority; preferably a black person.

Spoon it up guys, just don't be surprised when the typical over reaction occurs (they're already talking about letting burglars fee because it's just a "crime against property) and you get the same situation you're currently getting in Baltimore and other major cities.  I am so thankful that my promotion is coming through and I'll be off the streets soon.

I had a feeling we'd hear from you on this.  And I would've been shocked not to hear from you on this given you're history of employment within the law enforcement community.  Your looking at it from the inside, and we're looking at it from the outside.  I have no doubt that you're a good dude, and probably a fair guy.  But lately, I've become jaded about the LEO in my community, I'm not going to bore you with examples (unless you'd like me to), but they just seem to be harassing more than policing. And like I said I've not been arrested or gotten into serious trouble, but they've become a pain in my ass.

I'm sure you're biased on the subject, and I don't blame you for being so.  BTW, what exactly do you do in law enforcement?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photo Exposes Police Cover-up of the Fatal Shooting of Jermaine McBean - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 06-02-2015, 08:02 PM