Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF?
Thursday night football is very tough on the players and coaches, but it is probably a cash cow for the networks. In this particular case it worked out for the Bengals because it looked like they prepared for the Steelers and the Browns while on their bye and then they have 11?? days to prepare/heal up for the Texans.

Living on the west coast was weird because you could get up on a Sunday and go right to watching football. And for the first couple of September MNF games it would still be light out when the game was over.

They used to have games on Saturdays starting in late November when the college season was over but it doesn't seem like they do that much anymore. Sunday night football is great for NBC although god love him sometimes I get really annoyed at Cris Collinsworth (I swear he has a man crush on Ben Roethlisberger).

Going to London to play seems like it would be really difficult. I notice that it's mostly the bottom half teams that play there. Maybe it is a way to give incentive for teams like the Bengals to keep playing well (although I heard they are going to play their next year and of course that would be great for Bengal fans in England and Ireland).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - Whacked - 11-07-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - CJD - 11-07-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - J24 - 11-07-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - WiregrassBenGal - 11-08-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Anyone else HATE MNF, SNF & TNF? - CJD - 11-15-2015, 11:22 PM